MOJITO BIO is the first 100% biodegradable SCARPA product. At the end of life, MOJITO
BIO has zero impact on the environment. After 450 days into the soil, the absorption is
already at 85%.
- SOLE: Spyder Bio in two components. Vegetable-based EVA midsole, obtained from sugar cane. The outsole is made of biodegradable natural rubber which ensures excellent grip and durability comparable to a synthetic rubber.
- UPPER: the upper is made using a yarn obtained from the synthesis of bamboo material, woven with knit technology.
- CONSTRUCTION: construction is carried out using only water-based, non-polluting adhesives. All the other components have a vegetable base, up to the packaging made with recycled paper.
- Upper: Bio Knit
- Lining: Bio Fabric
- Outsole: Presa
- Last: BM
- Sizes: 36-48 (half sizes)
- Weight: 310g (1/2 pair size 42)